Amongst the five most preferred study-abroad destinations, Australia is known for academic excellence and state-of-the-art technologies. Every year thousands of students apply for study visa Australia from India to get into their desired universities. You need to meet all educational and visa requirements to start the application process. However, the requirement can vary based on the visa type you want to apply for. Read on to understand more about the Australian visa types, costs and more.
Types of Australian Study Visa for Indian Students
There are different types of study visa for Australia from India to apply for. Subclass 500 is the most popular chosen by various students across the world. This allows them to pursue higher studies for a maximum of 5 years in Australian educational institutions. Some of the other popular visas are
- Student Visa (Subclass 500): Upto 5 years
- Visitor Visa (subclass 600, 601 & 651): Maximum of 3 months.
- Working Holiday (subclass 417 & 462): Maximum of 4 months.
- Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590): Students with 3 months of study or ELICOS courses for upto 20 hours per week.
- Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485): Staying to get work experience for upto 18 months to 4 years.
- Temporary Visa (subclass 407): Coming to Australia on a temporary basis for participating in the occupation or professional development.
Don’t miss out on your chance to achieve your overseas education dreams! Schedule a visit to our Overseas Education Consultants in New Delhi today and take the first step towards a bright future!
Australia Student Visa Fees for Indian Students
The visa fees are quite the same for all types of subclass 500 Australia student visa process. You need to pay around 620 AUD for the study visas. However additional fees per applicant are required to be paid for the Australia study visa. Following visa fees are required based on your age.
- Under 18 years age: 620 AUD ~ 91,808 INR plus 150 AUD ~ 8,500.
- Above 18 years ago: 620 AUD ~ 91,808 INR plus 470 AUD ~ 26,635.
Connect with the study abroad consultant in New Delhi today to speak with our admission experts and find the best course that fits your goals and aspirations. Don’t wait any longer, take the first step towards a successful future and reach out to us now!
Australian Student Visa Process for Indian Students
The Australian student visa process is quite overwhelming. You must keep some points in mind while filling out the visa application form.
- Check eligibility for a student visa and choose the course registered in the Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) that aligns with your career goals and aspirations.
- Apply to the desired university and collect the offer letter before starting the visa application process.
- Gather supporting documents such as academic records, financial statements, test results as part of the Department of Home Affairs.
- Pay the visa application fee, health insurance, and other associated fees.
- Wait for your application decision and keep track of the status regularly.
- Appear in medical tests and provide biometrics such as fingerprints and a digital photo if asked.
After fulfilling all requirements and parameters of the Australia Student Visa process the chances of acceptance will increase. However, you must adhere to the guidelines of the visa application. To ensure that you can get your study visa on time without any delay, you can connect with our study abroad consultant in Mumbai, they will guide you through the process.